MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Consultant for an international automotive client to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
- Properly follows all steps of the sales process i.e. prospecting, meet and greet, qualification, presentation, demonstration, negotiation, gaining commitment, closure and delivery, and post-sale follow up to attract new and retain current customers.
- Maintains an active customer profile database to ensure all relevant details are up to date when required. This includes accurate collection of customer and vehicle information and input in the Dealer Management System.
- Report daily activity to the sales supervisor or sales manager, Prepares reports such as weekly plans, activity and results reports and those relate to issues resolution to present and review with management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction as per our CSI guidelines. Ensure every single customer experience is outstanding as per the Mercedes-Benz standards.
- Actively promotes the Finance and Insurance products, whilst determining customer qualifications and profiles to ensure appropriateness of the offer.
- University degree in a related field is required.
- High standard of spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish is a must
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of market and passenger car brands is desirable
- Planning and organizing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship management skills
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.