MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Coordinator & Document Controller for an oil services company to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensure proper document control support is given to each project.
- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Operations Manager and Finance manager.
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
- Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual jobs.
- Work in strict co-operation with the operations Manager to ensure project progress status integration.
- Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Processing invoices for all Sales transactions
- Preparing quotations for clients requirement
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Working on SQL system which is using by our departments
- Reporting monthly sales results to CEO and Operations Manager
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to helping reach the team’s objections
- Answering phone calls from customers
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Processing job timesheet and delivery tickets
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Preparing job package for invoicing purpose and submit to Finance department
- Preparing Contracts draft for any job required
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the same role.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships
- High communication skills
- High standard of spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, etc.)
- Report writing skills
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.