MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Engineer for a Local General Contracting & General Trading to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Motivate your employees, working with them to set and meet sales goals.
- Resolve conflicts and may be in charge of hiring your staff.
- Take the sales numbers and analyze them to find weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities and redundancies.
- Good analytical skills will help you set proper goals and determine pricing.
- Need to speak with dissatisfied customers, or entertain high profile clients. Customer service skills will be necessary.
- A good listener and speaker, to help customers and employees understand your direction and recommendations.
- University degree.
- Min 2 Years’ experience.
- Must speak fluently English, Arabic and Kurdish.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Please note due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.