MSELECT is hiring a Sales Engineer for a manufacturing client based in Basra. Must have minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role and fluent in English and Arabic.
Roles Summary of Sales Engineer
- Drive the exiting business and customers.
- Ownership of identified accounts to develop key accounts at both working and senior level global effort with Strategic Account.
- Develop customer intimacy and satisfaction across the operations.
- Seek and develop new markets segments and target customers.
- Support the local business and collaborate with overseas OEM.
- Support the business in resolving and negotiating issues with commercial terms and conditions, project communication, customer issues, both internally and externally.
- Continue to support the OEM communications with client for ongoing and supplied projects.
- Education: 4 years Technical (BS in Engineering) plus preferable to have MBA
- Gender: Male
- Experience: 4 to 8 years in sales and marketing in the Iraqi Market specialized in
- equipment which means valves, pipes, fitting, etc.…
Others skills /knowledge / Experiences:
- Team player
- Outside sales minded
- Highly organized
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes initiatives
- Results Oriented
- PC literate
- Display a high degree of independence
- Achieve order targets
- Communicate routinely and effectively with all important / major customers? Develop customers' accounts.
- Develop and progress initiatives for new and increased business
- Insure customers are aware of all applicable company representation
- Prepare proposals, negotiate contracts and support successful closure.
- Take the lead on major projects, develop summary and support mega projects viaconference calls and meetings
- Conduct regular meetings and extensive customer’s sales calls
- Conduct customer presentations.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.