Sales Execution Manager deals directly with customers aiming to develop, secure and maintain the most profitable business for the company in accordance with its objectives. The purpose of Sales Execution Manager is to produce optimum contributions for the company by maintaining and enhancing company's customer base through offering products that satisfy customers’ needs. This role will also need to interact with internal stakeholder including Sales Steering, Sales Support, Customer Service, Operations, Finance and Trade Management.
The incumbent will be responsible for driving the sales function with an emphasis on import volumes to Iraq. He or she will be in charge of generating business, assuring customer satisfaction and maximizing contribution from the market. The incumbent is expected to deliver volumes in line with budgets set by the Area Management, The incumbent will be responsible for driving the sales function with an emphasis on import volumes to Iraq. He or she will be in charge of generating business, assuring customer satisfaction and maximizing contribution from the market. The incumbent is expected to deliver volumes in line with budgets set by the Area Management
- Budget achievement on all trades and optimize contribution where possible.
- Ensure prescribed sales process (Compete To Win) applied daily.
- Supervise, coach and direct sales executive and business development staff for optimal performance.
- Hold responsibility for performance of his/her sales team as defined in enhanced sales process.
- Hold reasonable number of own accounts still allowing sufficient time for coaching.
- Ensue that Push – Pull principle is followed as defined in area sales steering concept.
- Monitor CRM and Account Plans.
- Identify potential new opportunities.
- Identify and qualify potential accounts via account plans, develop strategy to support sales team in landing and converting business.
- Conduct regular joint meetings with customer service to ensure teams are focused on best customer experience.
- Regularly review customer portfolios jointly with sales executives.
- Ensure adherence to standard working processes as well as agreed quality and environmental standards.
- Develop and maintain close contact with customers at all levels in the customers organization.
- Analyze monthly volume planning done by sales team and establish necessary action and improvement.
- Monitor performances of the accounts and ships utilization; develop and implement action plans to address potential shortfalls.
- Report market developments and competitors’ activities to the leadership team.
- Promote the relevant e-business solutions.
- Comprehensive experience in the Liner Shipping Industry is a must.
- 8 to 10 years experience in Sales/ Commercial roles with demonstrated ability to drive results.
- Good working knowledge of the workflow and processes in the shipping /transportation industry.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of Arabic language is critical success factor.
- High customer orientation and in-depth understanding of sales techniques.
- Responsible, decisive and outgoing personality.
- Ability to take initiative and to work under pressure.
- Analytical with the ability to ability to identify improvement opportunities, good problem solving and organizational abilities.
- A team player with demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams and function.
- Willingness to drive to achieve results and go the extra mile.
- Comprehensive working knowledge to user application systems (IT capability).
- Assertive negotiator.
- Team player with a proactive attitude.
- Result Orientation / Goal driven.
- Persuasiveness with effective communication capabilities.
- Initiative driven with the ability to collaborate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of self-awareness with the ability to take constructive feedback.
- Lead from the front.