MSELECT is looking for an experienced Indirect Sales manager for a large group holding company based in Sulaimaniya. Must speak Kurdish, Arabic and English.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
Channel Development Duties:
- Driving sales revenue through building a strong indirect channel and distribution partner network.
- Educating the market / channel to the benefits of the company products and services.
- Developing launch plan with Go-to-Market team for each of the channel partners and agent, ensuring the efficient execution of those plans.
- Analysis and optimization of relationship between solutions and sales channels.
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners and agents to refer or distribute the company products and services through the effective deployment of the indirect channel management plan.
- Establish key metrics - sales and marketing related and oversee day to day operations.
- Serve as the partner’s single point of contact.
- Present written weekly, monthly, quarterly reviews and annual plans to all levels of partner management.
- Develop proposals and negotiate channel, Agent agreements and any other legal aspects
- Oversee the creation and delivery of accurate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and account plans.
- In conjunction with management team, establish highly strategic, thoughtful and deliberate business plans within the existing framework of our transactional and metrics oriented business model.
- Seek out new business opportunities within defined guidelines and timescales.
- Deliver consistently against all targets.
- Build, manage & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to focus on target achievement with channel partners and agents.
- Ensure that all activity is accurately recorded and updated within sales tools.
- Thoroughly research & understand individual market sectors to identify potential customer partner and agents targets.
- Accurately forecast sales by month, quarter and annual.
- Demonstrate the company product & services suite clearly & differentiate the company offering within the market.
- Successfully position the company products and service within the context appropriate to the specific partners, agents, clients or sectors, utilizing Value Based arguments and Consultative Sales techniques.
- Negotiate pricing & contractual terms as required, in line with company guidelines.
- Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met.
- Continually development your knowledge & skills to ensure they remain current & relevant.
- Ensure completion of all required Sales documentation & adherence to all Sales.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative use of all available resources.
- Demonstrate high skills of managing multi territories and culture.
- Team management.
- Strong personality and leadership style.
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Research and report writing skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Negotiation and persuasion.
- Ability to personal develops learning/understanding of new products and technologies.
- Ability to travel.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- A proven track record in winning/developing new business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, negotiating and closing skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Client development and retention skills to build long term profitable partnerships.
- Good interpersonal skills, with strong experience within various sectors and markets.
- An excellent knowledge of relevant sectors with focus on Telecom industry.
- Sound knowledge of sales and customer service practices and principles.
- A good knowledge of business principles.
- Experience in sales and closing strategically important new business.
- Experience in making and delivering presentations to current and potential customers.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of customer goals, objectives, strategies and competitive situations.
- Ability to demonstrate a successful and proven background in sales.
- Plan each day, week and month.
- Present a professional image.
- Communicate competitive information to management and marketing.
- Education Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or related field.
- Language English, Kurdish and Arabic
- Work Experience 5-7 years of sales experience.