MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Expert in Basra, for an international power client, with a minimum of 8 years’ working experience in a relevant field. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of channel products under the direction of the Channel Sales Manager. Develops new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of new and established accounts. Utilizes excellent product and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application competitive advantages, and how they meet customer's needs. Guide new sales representatives.
- Sets goals and objectives, develops sales/business plans, establishes call plans and strategies, develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences such as distributors, contractors, industrial and utilities.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Develops and maintains up-to-date knowledge of the channel market and competitive products with their strengths, weaknesses and applications. Applies knowledge of channel products to customer's needs.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, placing accurate orders, tracking and expediting orders, and following up on accounts.
- Assists management in training Sales Support personnel on product pricing and applications.
- Implements channel and merchandise programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputed university.
- Min 7-10 years of experience within channel sales.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.