MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Manager with a minimum of 3 years of sales and marketing experience for one of its retail clients with a global presence to be based in Baghdad. The company has no limits in the products to source and sell and is seeking to expand its business in Iraq. The selected candidate will build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives and sell products by implementing sales plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate will be coordinating daily tasks. He/she will research the Iraqi market to find products that are high in demand and will report this results and outcomes.
The candidate will also be given products that the company is willing to sell in Iraq.
Upon the decision to sell the product, the candidate must be able to find potential buyers in the market and negotiate terms and prices on behalf of the company.
We are therefore looking for a Sales Manager who is experienced in sales and marketing, is active and eager to conduct sales and market research, and has the passion, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. The candidate must be able to allocate his/her time well and should be capable of multi-tasking.
- Make new sales accounts and maintain good relationships with customers so everything runs smoothly for future biddings and negotiations
- Manage sales accounts
- Documentation and Evaluation of offers, contracts, invoices, etc.
- Monitor price, competition, supply and demand
- Perform market surveys on items requested by the company
- Provide Daily and Weekly Report to the Team Leader and managers
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned
Criteria and Qualifications
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher and shall not be older than 35 years
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing and sales in any field are required
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English and Arabic (speaking and writing)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Applicants must have good knowledge of the Iraqi market and capable of conducting in-depth market research
- Motivation to study new products and to close sales deals is an elementary qualification for this position
- Knowledge of international trade and/or purchasing will be preferred