MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Manager for an international power and utilities client to be based in Tehran, Iran.
- Selling and promoting client Power Plant I&C solutions portfolio targeting service / modernization business and support strategic marketing activities and company programs
- Identify new customers and develop existing ones
- Frequent visits to the decision-makers of customers and business partners to cultivate relationships
- Resolute tracking of market developments, continuous updating of the project list & coordination with other Sales organizations
- Manage & share relevant knowledge (product, customer, industry, market, competitors)
- Lead & co-ordinate timely and complete provision of the requisite inputs for processing proposals as well as conducting the LoA (Limits of Authority) process
- Development of winning-strategy and respective implementation into proposal process
- Conducting contract negotiations, including systematic documentation and communication of the negotiation results, to ensure achievement of the planned volume of new orders in line with the stipulated positive margin
- Plan & manage own sales activities and report on them
- Realization of requested and prescribed tasks according to planned time schedule and costs.
- Achieve Customer acceptance for performed tasks / job.
- During service activities following and understanding customer requests in order to generate new potential Order Entry
- Evaluate all possibilities for cost optimization with target to increase Margin, including claim possibility
- Develop individual Plant specific strategy for modernization, upgrades, changes and optimization
- Schedule and resource planning coordination with responsible person
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is a must
- Minimum 3 years Power plant specific experience, including sales and / or project management, substantial expertise in all fields of power plant engineering, especially in I&C field, experience with contract management. Service experience is welcome.
- Experience in generation of proposals, project management of power plant projects; negotiating aptitude with external agencies and customers, consultants, consortium partners
- Knows and applies efficient selling techniques, e.g. consultative selling, value selling, cross-selling.
- Ability to understand customer service / operational needs and develop adequate solutions
- Sensitivity toward other culture/mentality in the respective regions.
- Adaptability and change orientation in response to continually changing conditions
- Ability to work in Informal teams across various geographical regions
- Fluent written and spoken English
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.