Our client is one of the largest dairy companies working in over 100 countries around the world. They are currently looking for a Sales Representative in Baghdad the ideal candidates must have 2 to 3 years of experience in direct sales for whole Baghdad region.
The purpose of the job
Carry out tasks set by the Sales Supervisor/Manager in the assigned area in a responsible manner in accordance to set sales, collection and merchandising targets.
- Optimize and achieve sales targets sales to the assigned customers / route/area
- Responsible for creating LPO and timely delivery for his assigned customers by coordinating with Delivery Driver / Logistic Coordinator
- Follow the visit schedule assigned by Supervisor/ Manager
- Responsible for correct and optimized implementation of displays ( regular or promotional ) rented or not rented , and as per planogram where applicable
- Responsible of all marketing activities - in-store implementation or facilitation
- Merchandise all products as per pre-defined Arla parameters (FIFO , shelves and products hygiene and presentation , POS material , no display of damages /expired products)
- Propose shelf rental – temporary and permanent – agreements to Supervisors
- Ensure the availability and best possible visibility of entire approved ranges of products at all times as per BU requirement
- Maintain appropriate stock levels outlet wise. Also responsible to prepare GRVs.
- Timely submission of any reports or market surveys as requested by the company (market survey, competitors activity, ECP etch)
- Use of Uniform and maintain a respectable outfit during working hours
- Respect work procedures of the customers and follow a courteous behavior in all dealings at all levels
- Ensure payment collection within the stipulated time period (in coordination with Sales Supervisor)
- Responsible to enter all orders in People Soft
- Perform any other jobs assigned by the Sales Supervisor
- Follow Iraq traffic rules while driving car. Also responsible for vehicle maintenance, cleanliness, repair, and branding
- Follow instructions and company rules and procedures related to HR, reporting time, vehicle handling, vacation etc.
- Ready to work in any area assigned by the management
- Target / Collection achievement through optimal stock shelving
- Achieving set distribution level by the company
- Minimum Market Return (damages and expires) – below or in line with the set target
- Availability of POS materials (subject to outlet approval)
- Planogram implementation
- Excellent service to our customers
- FMCG experience in a reputed company – minimum 2 years.
- Sales Exposure of minimum 2 years
- Good merchandising skills
- Ability to manage inventory effectively in the designated markets
- Strong performance consistency
- Basic English and Arabic skills
- Computer literacy
- Iraqi driving license
Please note due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.