Mselect is searching for a Sales Representative for one of its clients in the Automotive industry in Erbil, Kurdistan. The Sales Representative will be serving customers by selling products; meeting customer needs. Candidates with English, Kurdish, and Arabic skills are preferred.
2. Principal Accountabilities
1) Sells automotive-leasing services to businesses and individuals: Visits prospective customers to stimulate interest in
establishing or expanding automotive-leasing programs.
2) Explains advantages of leasing automotive equipment, such as tax savings and reduced capital expenditures.
3) Recommends types and number of vehicles needed to satisfactorily perform job with minimal expense.
4) Computes leasing charges, based on such factors as length of contract, anticipated mileage, and applicable taxes.
5) Prepares and sends leasing contract to leasing agency.
6) Performs other tasks to increase sales, such as evaluating advertising campaigns or revising administrative
7) Performs other duties as described under SALES REPRESENTATIVE Master Title.
8) Provide regular reports on competition in the market in terms of price and specifications for the new, presentations and advertising,
9) Promote the company's products to existing customers and attract new customers
10)Prepare for sales reports (Specifications / types / prices)
11) Follow up on inventory movement and patrolling inventory.
12) Ability to achieve monthly target of sales.
13) Follow up the appearance of internal and external exhibition and cleaner cars inside the exhibition
14) Performs tasks to increase sales, such as the evaluation of advertising campaigns or review administrative Procedures.
15) Performs other duties as described under the main title sales representative
3. Communications and Working Relationships
Internal / External Cooperation
· Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
· Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
· Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer,
collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
· Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
· Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
4. Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-
Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
· Sales experience in the recruiting industry.
· Language: Arabic, English, Kurdish is preferred
· Very good literacy in windows applications especially Excel sheets.
· Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
· Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
· Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.