An Oil & Gas service company is hiring Scaffolders to work on an oil field in Kurdistan. Good command of English language plus 10 years experience. All travel and on site living costs covered by the client.
- Responsible in all aspects of deck activities
- Carrying out good housekeeping and continually cleaning general deck areas to remove potential obstructions and return equipment and material not in use to their designated storage areas.
- Loading and offloading materials
- Continuously monitor rigging equipment being used and remove from service any equipment found defective
- Erecting and dismantling scaffolding; inspect and sort scaffolding as required.
- Maintaining and up-keep of scaffolding materials, in proper order
- Responsible for refusing unsafe work and for carrying out all work in accordance with the established HSES Safety Standards and Work Practices
- Ensuring that all activities are undertaken in accordance with all safety and quality requirements
- 10 years experience
- High school graduate or relevant field study
- Valid certificate in scaffolding, applicable to company standards
- Fluent both in spoken and written English