MSLECET is currently looking for a Security Compliance and Business Process to be working with one of the major Oil & Gas operators to be based in Erbil.
Reviews, audits, and tracks all invoices received from security related contractors to ensure prompt and correct billing and coordinates closely with finance department.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- Reviews and manages under the guidance of the security manager or his DOA all travel approvals and security briefings for all visitors to the KRI.
- Assists with administrative functions in the security program to include ensuring adequate supplies of equipment, manages business schedule of security manager.
- Assists security manager with ad-hoc projects and tasks related to overall management of the security program.
- Reviews, monitors and assists with compliance as it relates to the security program.
- Facilitates delivery of security services by providing interpreting and translation services for the country security manager for both internal and external use.
- Translates material requiring understanding and correct presentations of abstractions and colloquial expressions.
University Degree preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to read/speak English and Kurdish and translate between the two languages. Level 3 language level or above.
- Prior experience with gathering information and developing conclusions.
- Must have initiative and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Must have extensive experience with various computer programs and the technical knowledge to learn proprietary programs.