MSELECT, on behalf of a major global oil and gas client in Basra is looking for a Security Trainer, holds an accredited level 3 international teaching qualification or above the work pattern is full time 5/2 and candidates must be fluent in Arabic and English.
Candidates must have previous experience regarding the delivery of Security related training, hold a recognized international teaching qualification at Level 3 or above and can work under pressure to strict deadlines and manage issued tasks with minimal supervision.
- To assist in the delivery and assessment of all security related training.
- Support the delivery of the OPF and FSO Training Assistant Program.
- Provide mentoring and monitoring of OPF and FSO instructor delivery.
- Provide cultural support on the sensitivities of training delivery.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all key training stakeholders.
- Act as an assistant instructor across a broad spectrum of training activities translating where necessary.
- Maintenance of training records.
- Maintain close liaison and understanding of the structure of the OPF organization to inform future training needs.
- Support the management of training rooms
- Support the accountability and maintenance of training equipment.
- A competent and experienced instructor, with previous experience of PSC and security related training.
- Holds an accredited level 3 international teaching qualification or above.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Personable and patient, ability to strike up rapport with both local and international people.
- Presentable, physically fit, diligent and self-motivated.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.