Looking for a Contracts Manager for a major telecom company in Sulaimaniya. Fluency in English is required along with 3 years of experience in contract management, including contract designs, negotiation, communication with costumers, legal review for the contracts.
- Monitor all personnel on site are working in accordance with all relevant Health & Safety regulations and codes of Practices.
- Ensure that all drawings and technical bulletins are kept up to date in line with architectural and design changes
- Carry out audits on sub-contractor performance -Setting construction programs, monitoring and maintaining them.
- Auditing finished units for quality prior to handover to customers
- Liaising with technical and commercial departments with regard to any changes or modifications to project modification
- Carry out technical feasibility review of site prior to Land Purchase Exercise
- Ensure that all contractors adhere to their requirements.
- Ensure that the site is adequately secured at all times, that safe and acceptable working conditions
- Carry out statutory workplace inspections
- Accompany the Contracts Manager on and management duties they may need you to participate in.
- Liaising with sub-contractors to ensure that the construction stages are kept within the build time
- Bachelor in law or Business Administration or related major
- 3 years of experience in contract management, including designs contract, negotiation, Communication with costumers, legal review for the contracts.
- Good English, Arabic and Kurdish.
- Experience in telecommunication industry is preferred