MSELECT is hiring a Training Coordinator with 3 years of experience in for one of its international oil services clients in Erbil. Fluency in English is required.
Training coordination will include scheduling, managing resources and the processes and procedures associated with it.
- Liaising with clients on training forecasts and schedules.
- Obtaining feedback from trainees and clients.
- Scheduling trainers and courses.
- Ensuring all logistics are organised for the training courses.
- End to end management of training courses from sending a quote, getting a purchase order to sign-in sheets, to issuing of certificates and invoices.
- Management of Invoices and POs.
- Reporting of training courses conducted to clients.
- Reporting of training courses conducted and scheduled to management.
- Coordinating the training materials.
- Coordinating the availability of translators.
- Coordinating training related timesheets and expenses.
- Organising course evaluations.
- Management of training equipment and its utilisation.
- Equipment delivery and stock management.
- Management of quotes to clients on training.
- To assist the team in whatever manner is required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office.
- To provide administration support when required.
- Completing the monthly cash float report and handling of purchases and receipts.
- Assistance with preparation of business reports and presentations.
- Provide administrative support; expenses, correspondence, IT requests, file management & interface with all internal departments.
- Preparation and processing of high quality bid documentation.
- Following up inquiries from orders to general invoicing.
- Supporting staff with miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Handling passport, visa & labour card applications, renewal of license & lease agreements.
- Responsible for handling all petty cash matters as well as payments of monthly invoices.
- Any other task associated with office activities.
- Training, Logistics and/or scheduling background.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Training Coordinator, administrative/office role.
- Sales experience preferable.
- Graduate essential.
- Must be a team player with good sense of customer service.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent written and spoken English is of utmost importance for this role.
- Excellent use of MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to deal effectively with people at every level
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Experience and sensitivity dealing with confidential information.
- Excellent English and Kurdish oral and writing skills; Arabic language skills desirable.
- Driving license and preferably own vehicle.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.