One of the biggest Automotive companies in Baghdad is searching for a Sales Manager who has an extensive background in Spare Parts and cars in general. Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Person Specifications:
- Additional Requirements:
- Fluency in English communication. Arabic language skills will be an added advantage.
- Relationship builder; the ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customers.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent knowledge of Iraqi market prices and dealers especially in Spare Parts area
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
- Essential to have at least 5 years’ experience or 4 years in a similar sales position in the automotive industry.
- Professional team leader, excellent negotiation skills and a great attitude.
- Strong analytical skills& compliance driven.
- Communication, negotiation, Outgoing, Problem solving, planning & organizing, techno commercial acumen. Aptitude Build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customers.
- Possess organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process
- Set goals and objectives for the parts sales and according to market conditions in order to ensure the execution of company growth strategy
- Manage and establish pricing policies to achieve or exceed gross margin and profit objectives.
- Iraqi Nationality is preferable
- Resident in BAGHDAD is a must
- Self-motivated, reliable and confident
- Invest and commit to company policies and procedures and assist in developing the organization’s corporate culture
- Achieve / Exceeds Annual Sales Target for all company products and increase market share by providing best service and therefore meets the customer satisfaction.
- Regional Spare Parts VPA
- Attain profit objectives, increase sales and market share. Responsible for satisfactory sales and profits as determined by operating plans and budgets.
- Oversee all aspects of training of new Sales Representatives and analyze areas for improvement for existing sales associates. Observe their sales techniques and provide feedback on ways to improve.
- Ensure Parts & Warehouse operations adhere to all Company and statutory processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Plans & organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the territory.
- Ensure correct levels of staffing and competence to deliver the required levels of customer and product support..
- Ensure having a written weekly / monthly plan for his team includes sales calls / visits indicating places and customers' names.
- Candidate should have very strong knowledge of Iraqi market and wholesales and how to manage with dealers under Spare Parts area