On behalf of one of our clients we are seeking a warehouse coordinator to be based in Erbil. The candidate must be Kurdish, and preferably speak English and Arabic as well.
- Responsible for warehouse operations activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries.
- Perform general storekeeping and warehouse duties; maintain accurate manual and computer records.
- Perform physical labour; understand and carry out oral and written instructions in Kurdish, Arabic and English language (preferably).
- Good working knowledge of stock inventory procedures; requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, packing lists, bills of lading, and the use and meaning of each; computerized warehouse record keeping systems.
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying, at least high school graduated.
- 2 years increasingly responsible experience working in warehouse and storage operations.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted),bending, standing, climbing or walking on a consistent basis.
- Experience managing warehouse staff.
- Good computer skills