we are urgently looking for an Electrical & Instrument Technician for one of the major Oil & Gas operators in Kurdistan, to provide professional supervision and hands-on troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of oil production facility electrical and instrumentation equipment in a manner which assures minimum downtime on equipment. A minimum of 10 years of experience is required.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and calibrates all electrical/instrumentation equipment including motor control centers, electrical distribution, pneumatic and electronic process controllers and PLCs.
- Orders spare parts, supplies, tools and equipment needed in the repair and maintenance of all electrical and instrumentation equipment.
- Ensures that all safety procedures are followed.
- Implements tag-out lock-out procedures during routine maintenance and repair.
- Implements preventative maintenance programs for all E & I equipment.
- Provide supervision and training of local personnel.
- Technical diploma.
- Minimum of 10 years of electrical and instrumentation experience in the petrochemical industry.
- KRG experience preferred.
- Enthusiastic about operations role.
- Ability to work effectively within team of operations and maintenance.
- Ability to work with multinational workforce.
- Proven track record of training national staff while completing multiple tasks.
- Read/Write/Speak English language required