Mselect is looking for a Senior Mobile Phone Technician for one of its clients who is a main distributor of a world famous cellphone brand.
- Use a variety of test and calibration equipment;
- Replace or rework components to ensure reliable and safe products;
- Read drawings, circuit diagrams, schematics and user manuals;
- Ensure that all products leave the premises complete and to the highest standard of repair with security/identification labelling;
- Perform exchanges in accordance with set repair process guidelines.
- Accurately record parts usage and product statistics;
- Monitor spares usage/holding and place orders accordingly;
- Check, correctly inspect and pass work of others;
- Train other technicians;
- Possess positive communication skills for this customer facing role;
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures and
- Actively keep abreast of technological developments in the sector.