MSELECT is looking to hire a Senior Planning Manager for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the same role. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
- Monitors a department or project's budget, inventory, and production schedule
- Maintains optimally efficient inventory of production materials
- Creates planning studies and generates reports about new programs, plans, and regulations
- Reviews development proposals to ensure compliance with codes and regulations
- Manages all general planning issues for a department or project
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in the same role
- High professional education degree is required
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Must have demonstrated managerial skills
- English and Kurdish fluency is a must
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.