Support Operations Group (Production, Drilling and Projects) with Petroleum Engineering Expertise. Coordinate with Head Office Subsurface Department to ensure Field Development Plans are achieved
- Experienced in managing and optimizing ESP operations with ability to establish operating conditions within design limits.
- Ensure wells and process facility is optimized to ensure production efficiency is on target
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- Act as a liaison for Operations personnel on chemical programs for wells
- Prepares well intervention procedures, cost estimates, project economics, and AFE documentation for submission to management Participate in the definition of the operating envelopes and integrity programme
- Support the development of production management procedures with clear understanding of systems & processes to manage production forecasts, causes of deferment, losses and enhancement opportunities Support the daily monitoring, evaluation & analysis of production against potential production
- Develop short term well production solution that maximizes well production within life of field, cost and volume production/support solution
- Define and monitor KPIs and milestones and report variances Experienced with hydrocarbon metering and fiscal metering requirements
- Production Engineer Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10 years’ experience, ability to work under own initiative.
- ESP design and operations experience.
- Plant startup, steady state and optimization enhancement experience essential.
- Production Engineer Masters Degree.
- 15 years’ experience.
- ESP, ESPCP and PCP design and operations experience
- PETEX suite (Prosper, GAP, Avocet, OFM) Excellent skills in MS suite
- High level of understanding of production/injection wells, facilities and HSSE
- High level of understanding of well functional design, well intervention, maintenance, performance evaluation & well testing
- Field development planning and Cost estimating and budgeting
- Use of Artificial Lift Design Software (e.g. AutographPC)
- Iraq: Operations Team, Abu Dhabi: Head Office Team
- JV Partners & MNR Partners