MSELECT is looking to hire a Senior Quality Engineer (E&I) for an international oil and gas service client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years EPC projects experience in the field of Instrumentation & Electrical Construction or Repairs in the oil and gas sector. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
- Prepare, review, comment and provide inputs on draft technical specifications, reference codes, standards in support of the Scope of Work assigned by the Directorate
- Review, Comment and Resolve Contractor’s documentary submissions like Specifications, Drawings, Procedures, Reports, etc.
- Organize, co-ordinate and conduct site activities and inspections of facilities, equipment, material, Factory and/or Site Acceptance Tests etc.
- Organizing Site Supervision in support work execution on site
- Participating in development / review / issue of procedures and instructions for Projects of Directorate
- Ensure & enforce compliance to safety, specifications, standards and procedures in order to achieve highest quality of the work
- Preparation of Site Inspection Reports
- Reviewing / Checking / Commenting on As-Built Documentation
- Checking & monitoring Vendor’s equipment packages installation & testing on site
- Observe, monitor & participate in Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning, Equipment Tests, Site Integration Tests & Equipment Handover on site
- Checking Contractor’s Daily Reports, Weekly Reports, Monthly Reports; compiling company Reports (if required by CCD Management)
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction of Oil & Gas related pipelines, plants or such similar infrastructure facilities
- English and Kurdish fluency is a must
- Experienced in reviewing control loop drawings, P&IDs and electrical schematics
- Experience in managing interfaces in simultaneous multiple Oil & Gas sector construction projects
- Professional Engineering License desirable
- Knowledge of the international standards for industrial design, required regulations in construction, execution of the international Oil & Gas Projects
- Knowledge of the principles of cost estimation for construction and assembly works and equipment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within strict deadlines in a fast-paced Oil & Gas operator environment with time management skills
- Extensive knowledge and strong focus on regulatory compliance, HSE and Operational Excellence in the context of construction projects
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 4 years of advanced education or work experience in quality control
- Represent, communicate and interface with external Consultants, Contractors and such authorized third-Party entities for operational matters involving various deliverable plans, P&IDs, I/O schedules, drawings, diagrams etc.
- and working knowledge of international industry standards and best practices (NEC, ISA, API, IEEE, NFPA, IEC etc.)
- Proficiency in working with MS Office suite of software
- Proficiency in using e-mail, mobile phone, telephone / video conferencing, instant messenger systems etc.
- Familiarity with applied engineering and construction software (AutoCAD, etc.) would be an added advantage
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.