Acting as a pipeline between the customer and the workshop by representing the customer needs to workshop and representing the workshop and the company to the customer; in order to keep the customer loyal by providing excellent customer service and ensure maximum customer retention.
Job Functions and Duties
Service Sale Achievement
- Represent the Service workshop adequately and proficiently through appropriate appearance and communication, and general manner.
- Provide customers with a consultation on required services (Service offers, parts needed, prices and estimation, delivery time, mechanical explanation, etc.)
- Prompt follow-up the job progress and updating the customers with the progress.
- Maintain an accurate customer data and information in the system.
- Enhance the upselling.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by greeting, and communicating by responding on their inquiries courteously following the company’s CS standards.
- Listen and respond to unsatisfied customers patiently and to handle their complains by reporting to upper level manager.
- To attend all training's conducted by the company and to implement what is covered in it.
- Reports to management on any situation on condition that may jeopardize the safety, welfare, or company’s integrity and others.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Diploma Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Good level of claim handling.
- Communication & technical skills.
- IT literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Languages: Kurdish, Arabic, English.
- Ability to represent the company as Service Advisor.
- Interested and enthusiasm in automotive technical issues and diagnostics.
- Target Achievement Rate (Labor & Parts Sales)
- Customer Retention
- CS Score
- Process Evaluation