|Job Title:||Service Manager|
|Contact Name:||Muhammad Dler|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Overall Objective of the Job
The Branch Service Manager is responsible for managing service functions at the branch, which includes reception, service workshop, body and paint workshop, quick service workshop, and warranty. The Branch Service Manager also manages the branch’s service employees and ensures offering timely and excellent maintenance for customers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Participates in setting the Service Department’s long and short term objectives, cascades them at the branch level, and communicates them to the subordinates, ensuring high quality achievements of the goals in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Supervises the activities of subordinates to ensure their effectiveness and compliance with the Company’s approved policies and procedures.
• Selects, trains, motivates, evaluates and develops the branch service personnel to ensure the achievement of company's objectives.
• Follows-up developments and new technologies and adopts best international practices in the workplace.
• Manages the performance of service operations including the reception and customer handling, completing the needed procedures for vehicle entrance and proper maintenance schedules.
• Approves vehicle maintenance requirements after the review and analysis of detailed maintenance reports.
• Ensures that service team within the branch follow up with customers to update them on any progress or delays.
• Ensures that all information regarding the service functions within the branch is well documented and filed, relevant reports are issued on time, and any deviations are reported and corrective action is taken.
• Inspects and road tests at least one car per week randomly to ensure high levels of quality are maintained.
• Manages the workshop/ body shop within the branch and ensures the compliance with company's procedures as well as ensuring professional and efficient service levels.
• Supports the service teams within the branch in acquiring the best possible tools and technologies to assist them in performing up to global standards.
• Prepares periodic reports on vehicles performance and customer feedback.
• Coordinates with Sales and Marketing Department, Training Manager, and Spare Parts Department to ensure adequate cooperation and smooth work flow between the departments.
• Communicates with the CRM section to receive customer feedback or complaints and conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
• Follows up warranty issues and follows up on the submission of accurate claims to insurance and manufacturer.
• Follows up the proper billing and the collection of payments.
• Maintains an excellent condition of the workshop and body shop by monitoring cleanliness and display within the branch.
• Reviews the customer invoices within the branch and ensures that accuracy is in line with group Policies and Procedures.
• Communicates with customers to determine the level of performance of the maintenance works and follows-up with them to resolve their complaints and take the suitable and efficient actions.
• Monitors and ensures high safety and security standards are implemented within the branch and ensures service buildings, tools, and equipment are managed and maintained at an optimum condition.
Educational Level/ Required Certificates
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Auto Engineering or a related major.
• Minimum 7 years of experience of related field.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a managerial position.