Mselect is looking for an HR Administrations Officer for one of its Oil & Gas service clients to be based in Erbil to supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll; orienting new employees; administering employee benefit programs
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Maintaining Employee Files
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Orienting Employees
- Benefits Administration
- Interviewing Skills
- Supply Management