MSELECT is looking for an experienced Sales Analyst for a large group holding company based in Sulaimaniya. Must speak Kurdish, Arabic and English.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, analyse, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
- Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis.
- Co-ordinate the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all sales channels (Key Accounts, Regional Sales, Vehicle Navigation and Data Products).
- Generate ad-hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Pricing, Business Planning, and service Management.
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate decision support to the business.
Competencies required for this position:
- Computer literacy – particularly with spread sheets, PowerPoint and excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- The ability to work to agreed timeframes and deadlines.
- Prepare professional presentations for all commercial Departments.
- Sound understanding of telecom business.
- Education Bachelor degree business administration or any relative. major
- Language Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Kurdish, Arabic and English
- Work Experience 2 years related experience.