MSELECT is seeking a Technical Manager for an international agricultural supplier and consultancy company for their office based in Baghdad, Iraq.
Duties and Responsibilities entail:
- Lead and provide technical support for the technical agronomists.
- Plan, prepare and organize trials and monitor field conditions in close detail.
- Liaise with technical development staff.
- Undertake demonstrations and presentations for commercial units.
- Train the technical agronomists on the technical problems encountered on field.
- Keep effective linkages with Product Development, Marketing and Sales teams and growers.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with appropriate regulatory agencies for the purpose of effective negotiations of registration requirements, determine status and facilitate approvals of products submitted for registration.
- Ensure regulatory compliance by completing the appropriate filings and documentation pertaining to product registrations / approvals, as required by procedures relating to the regulatory requirements.
- Supply testing and compliance requirements for new or modified products as required by registration authorities.
- A Bachelor degree in Agriculture Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years in a similar field
- Knowledge and application of seeds, plant protection and, or fertilizers in the turf, agricultural or horticultural sectors
- Take initiative
- Good teamwork spirit and innovation
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- MS Office literate