MSELECT is looking for an experienced Automotive HR Recruiter to be working in one of the leading international automotive companies in Baghdad, Iraq.
The HR Recruiter achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates across all concepts and divisions for management and hourly positions within the company. The HR Recruiter is responsible for increasing the quantity and quality of applicants for management and hourly positions. Works directly with operations and the transportation division to determine staffing needs.
- Establishes staffing objectives by meeting with Hiring Managers (COO, DO, etc.) to determine needs at the management and driver level.
- Builds relationships with local universities to coordinate participation in co-op programs, job fairs, and campus recruitment of college graduates for management positions.
- Networks with community organizations and industry groups to seek out recruiting opportunities.
- Assists DO and DM on management level interviews and coaches on interviewing skills.
- Identifies best methods of sourcing by concept to find qualified applicants.
- Builds bench of talent for each concept.
- Works with DO to develop consistent management onboarding and training itinerary by concept.
- Reduces management turnover and lead time in filling open positions.
- Completes background screenings and reference checks.
- Compiles turnover data and industry salary data.
- Minimum 3 years experience in recruitment and HR fields
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Strong understanding of the Automotive Industry and the Middle East market
- Product knowledge; Marketing and PR