MSELECT are looking for a Splice Fiber Technician for an Internet Service Provider company based in Sulaimaniya.
- Read, create, and maintain schematics and diagrams for OSPF and FTTH.
- Perform fiber optic reading and testing using OTDR and other testing equipment.
- Splice fiber optic cables including both loose tube and ribbon optic cables.
- Construct a proper splice case including but not limited to: grounding, isolation, slack storage.
- Build graphical worksheets for contractors use and use drafting technique in Visio and other required programs.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Recognize and repair route issues.
- Interpret buried underground and aerial telecom facilities in records, on maps and in the field.
- Education: B.Sc. in Communication Engineering.
- Language Skills: Fluent reading/ writing in English
- Experiences: Min. 1- 2 years.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production or precision technical plan, blueprint drawings and models.
- Working knowledge and experience of current computerized operations, CAD systems, and Visions.