MSELECT is looking to hire a Stock and Administration Supervisor for a service company for an oilfield in the north of Zakho.
To develop the Stock & Administration Supervisor Role in to an integral part of the client’s catering and camp operation. Organising and processing of the catering divisions customers’ requirements in order to maintain the availability and provision of food and catering items permanently and continuously.
- Processing pre- Purchase Order requisition orders.
- Receiving Deliveries.
- Reconciling Delivery Notes with purchase orders.
- Recording serial numbers where applicable.
- Organising stock on shelves and in bins and buckets.
- Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects.
- Rotate stock oldest first.
- Informing the Head Chef of impending out of date stock items for immediate usage.
- Pre-empting seasonal and religious uplifts if required.
- Arranging returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Providing (in conjunction with the Chef) quality audits on all produce.
- Providing quality audits on all suppliers of produce and other services.
- Prepare and assemble a purchasing basic √ (tick) list.
- Prepare prices structure for the purchasing list.
- Weekly stock take and reconciliation of stock.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly usage charts / tables.
- Follow up orders, offers, discounts and prices.
- Processing orders for food supplies.
- Preparation of orders during the week for specials, holiday the next weeks forecasting in conjunction with the Chef, submitted to the HO Ops department for processing.
- Achieves the required stock ROL targets.
- Meets budgeted targets.
- Minimizes food wastage
- Publishes usage and waste tables.
- Publishes annual usage and waste tables.
- Increase the company profile and influence in the catering market.
- Opening the mail email & distributing it accordingly.
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages or dealing with callers when necessary.
Cover Numbers & Head Count Duties
- To accurately tabulate the daily number of covers (meals) sold by client’s Catering at the camp and rig site.
- To obtain the signed and stamped client named staff and guest meals request sheet.
- To obtain client meals request sheet. ASAP daily to enable the catering staff the max amount of time to prepare food.
- To reconcile the actual numbers of named rig staff with the daily client request sheet and meals sent.
- To note and identify all eating guests to the canteen on sight.
- To monitor and record all foodstuffs sent off the camp site.
- To monitor this over weekly and monthly periods to enable accurate revenue forecast and cost expenditure.
- To produce the forms required to enable the above management and control methods to be put in place so as to ensure top quality, sustainable service delivery to the client.
- Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
- Experience of not less than three years in a stock control and warehousing role.
Good knowledge in:
- All kinds’ food stock control and usage.
- The use of computers.
- English reading and writing, Kurdish also if possible.
- Use of Outlook Access
The ability to:
- Follow up and audit current and outstanding work.
- Organize the workload and manage time well.
- Accuracy in performing the work in hand.
- Cooperate with others.
- Complete work within a given time frame.
- Encourage Teamwork.
- Develop purchasing knowledge.
- Develop communication skills.
- Get it right first time.
- Keep up with business trends and developments.
- Work on achieving the best outcomes from the produce used.
- Visit and develop existing suppliers
- Visit and develop new suppliers.
- Follow up offers, price discounts and prepare documents and recommendations for senior management.
- Receiving clients and responding and solving their calls and inquiries.
- Receiving suppliers and responding and solving their calls and inquiries.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.