An international retail company is looking for a Store Management Trainee with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field to be based in Baghdad. Fluency in English is required, Turkish is an advantage.
- Ensures that companies’ standards are implemented and followed constantly in the store.
- Preparing the schedules of Store team efficiently.
- Maximizing store productivity and efficiency.
- Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards.
- Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives.
- Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance.
- Controlling the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improving the conversion rates.
- 3-5 years of retail experience.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required, Turkish is an advantage.
- University degree in Sales Marketing or equivalent.
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Result oriented and has a positive attitude.
- Ability to solve problems, organize and plan.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.