MSELECT is recruiting on behalf of our client which is an International Trading / catering company. we are currently looking for Store Manager (Indian/Filipino) with minimum 10 years experience in catering and hospitality field, to join their team in Erbil.
- Build relationships with customers and deliver excellent customer service by engaging and connecting with them and responding to their needs.
- Support staff and ensure the required training is delivered to enable them to be accountable for delivering excellent customer service.
- Develop positive relationships with the shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation needs and concerns.
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate appropriate responsibilities i:e training advocates and practices to the team
- Participate in the implementation of recruitment and selection procedures.
- Effective time management, constantly monitor store staffing levels.
- Demonstrates a calm exterior during periods of high volume or unusual events
- Follow operational policies and procedures, including cash handling, security and health and safety.
- Follow all cash management and cash register policy duties, ensure proper cash management practices are followed by the shift team.
- Plan & execute the seasonal & promotional calendar ensuring the whole team are fully aware of the planned changes
- Continually identify quality and service improvements and ensure these are integrated into future activities.
- Discuss and actively encourage the team to regularly diagnose customer’s needs and influence decisions to maximise value for customers and the business.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values andmission of company.
- Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- Regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the store
- Supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions (i.e., hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, staffing and scheduling), ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store’s financial performance, and managing safety and security within the store
Qualification / Education Level :
Bachelor Degree in Marketing & Management
Special Skills, if any:
- Demonstrated experience at building community relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage store operations independently
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information