MSELECT is looking for a Storekeeper for a major industrial and distribution group in Baghdad, minimum 5 years experience in the warehouse field. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Ensure that finished goods are received and dispensed according to daily finished products receiving schedule, in addition to preparing accurate materials records and monitoring their levels, maintaining the assets in the warehouse with an organized and orderly status and preparing the necessary reports for that matter and submitting them to the Direct Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive all incoming products by issuing receipt vouchers, storing them as necessary, and preparing exit bonds for the required materials.
- Checking the quality and quantity of the materials received and ensuring that they comply with the required specifications in coordination with Quality Control Section.
- Supervising the storage of received materials in the appropriate manner in terms of weight, temperature, safety precautions, etc. according to the policies and procedures specified in this regard.
- Keep accurate records on time, for materials received and supplied in computer billing systems by entering data that includes all identifying information, in addition to updating information in systems as needed.
- Move the products from one site to another by entering needed information in the computer system if needed.
- Coordinating with Sales agent or Finance agent to prepare the bills of sold products and prepare everything necessary to prepare those bills and print the label for the sold order.
- Matching product specifications during the order preparation process, with the specifications specified in the invoices and preparing them for selling and work to pass the invoices after processing them using computer system.
- Prepare a set of periodic reports and documents as required and continuously monitor stock balances.
- Follow up the damages and problems of the materials received and work on those that do not meet the required specifications by placing them in the designated area.
- Carry out periodic audits and inventory, and ensure that materials are properly preserved and stored in addition to inspecting the expiration date of the products and coordinating destroying expired materials.
- Maintaining cleanliness and arrangement of the warehouse and storage areas in addition to proposing amendments on the storage system.
- Implementing and developing the storage methods and the optimal use of the space.
- Supervising the process of taking out the required materials after preparing them and handing over the bonds and bills to the financial department.
- Organizing and maintaining records, files and correspondence issued and received in special files, arranging them and classifying them appropriately, in alignment with ISO requirements.
Qualification and Experience:
- A diploma in business administration or what combines education, experience and training courses required for this job
- five years in the warehouse field
Competencies & KPIs:
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Quality & Result Oriented
- Follow up & Coordination
- Time Management & Meeting Deadlines
- Planning & Organizing
- Knowledge in Warehouse Management Principles
- Knowledge in Warehouse Policies & Procedure
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Knowledge in Quality Standards
- Deployment Planning
- Achieving the percentage of accuracy in the actual (existing) stock compared to the inventory system
- Warehouse management
- Shelving and racking
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process