MSELECT are looking for a Supply Chain Manager, to be based in Sulaimaniya, for a major international construction company.
- Ensure for the franchisees the procurement and the margin necessary for the optimal exploitation of their stores.
- Develop product ranges for stores and ensure their availability to the franchisees at the good price.
- Build product ranges that respond to customers' needs and sustain store value proposition.
- Look for and reference suppliers capable of delivering these products.
- Negotiate the terms of purchase and services of required products.
- Update suppliers and products file in the central IT system.
- Establish the sales statistics of the suppliers.
- Establish the annual purchase objectives with the suppliers.
- Sign referencing contracts with the suppliers.
- Ensure the product labeling update (products database).
- Ensure information and transmission about product ranges, their characteristics and their evolution (delivery time, minimal quantities, etc.) to stores.
- Manage franchisees' orders.
- Ensure good execution for the orders by the suppliers.
- Establish the franchisees' sales statistics.
Qualifications & experience:
- Time and priorities management.
- Good computer skills.
- Usage of a central management IT tool (sales, stock, accounting).
- Ability to create and adopt normalized standards in the purchasing process.
- Ability to have a regular rapport with the hierarchical superior.
- Business-oriented spirit allowing to suggest improvements for the purchasing process (improve transport, profitability, process, etc.).
- Good knowledge of building materials and ability to define purchasing standards.
- Sense of ethics and ability to navigate possible informal requests.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Languages: Kurdish, English, and preferably Turkish.