MSELECT is looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager for an international oil operator in Erbil. Minimum 6 years in the same role preferably with oil and gas industry, fluency in English and Russian is a must.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and manages the setting of goals, priorities, work procedures and overall supply chain strategy relating to: Contracting and Procurement, Customs, Inventory & Material Management, Logistics
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggests solutions for process improvements, identifies process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Leads and supervises activities of buyer's / supply chain specialists and contracts specialists
- Provides oversight to the development and implementation of various sourcing strategies in defined areas of responsibility (Wells, Projects, Production, Sub-Surface, Materials, Inventory Management & Logistics)
- Leads in critical high volume procurement activities including but not limited to commercial evaluations and negotiations
- Oversees and exercises control over materials management, stock control, warehouse and customs clearance
- Performs leading function in development of procurement, contracting and materials management procedures, guidelines, templates
- Oversees submissions to the Governmental Authorities for procurement approval of materials and services, ensuring business case for purchase has appropriate justification before forwarding to the Governmental Authorities for approval
- Maintains liaison and interacts with Company’s Moscow HQ SCM function seeking methodological support and guidance on SCM related areas and obtaining approvals within the Roles and Responsibilities Matrix
- Develops career development plans for Supply Chain Management staff, reviews annually with direct reports, develops training strategies that support individual career development and succession planning
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 6 years of related experience as SCM before preferably with oil and gas.
- High professional education degree is required.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborative skills
- Fluent English and Russian.
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.