MSELECT is looking to hire a QA/QC Engineer for one of it's local Oil & Gas clients in Duhok. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in welding and mechanical projects along with fluency in English language.
- The QA/QC coordinator will report technically to company nominated Project Manager and will be responsible for all QA/QC issues.
- The QA/QC coordinator is responsible for co-ordination of their technical areas and co-ordination with other discipline specialists where areas interface or overlap.
- Prepare Quality Control Documentations; Quality Plans, Procedures, Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans (IPT).
- Review/approval of Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS), Procedure Qualification Records (PQR) and Welder Qualifications of Sub-Contractors.
- Responsible for overseeing all QA/QC activities of Tank’s EPC Sub-Contractors.
- Interpret Project specifications, Applicable International codes and standards to ensure these requirements are included in those documents and are implemented during project execution.
- Witness and Approve the Welder qualification tests and Welding Procedure Qualification as applicable.
- Review and Approve project material certification.
- Supervise EPC contractor QC personnel.
- Supervise /Witness/ Approve field Inspection activities of EPC Contractors and Third Party Inspection agencies like NDE & Hydrotest.
- Supervision and Inspection of Blasting and Painting activities.
- Collecting actual QC data, preparing and presenting weekly/monthly reports to Management.
- Liaison with Project Team, Client Representative (s), Sub-Contractors, suppliers and vendors.
- Develop and maintain required quality documentation dossier for handover to client in accordance with contract requirements.
- Set up systems for Turnover of required documentation to client in time.
- BS.c. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- ISO 9001 or ISO/TR 29001 lead auditor expertise.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, 2 years in PMC of EPC projects.
- Experienced in ISO/TR 29001 / ISO 9001.
- Should be skilld with API 650, ASME Section II, V, IX, and B31.3 codes.
- Fluency in English language is a requirement.