MSELECT are currently looking for a Sales Manager to be working with one of the famous food & beverages international brands. The Sales Manager will be working in Baghdad and must have at least 5 years of experience in FMCG and must speak fluent English.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be skilled in: meeting sales goals, negotiation, selling to customer needs, motivation for sales, sales planning, building relationships, coaching, managing processes, market knowledge, developing budgets, staffing.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a sales person in FMCG companies, with at least 2 years as manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, management or similar required.
- Must be completely fluent in English and Arabic.