We are currently looking for a Process Operator to be working with one of the internationally famous Dairy factories. The Process Operator will be working in Erbil – Kurdistan.
- Operating the area of processing, abiding with the work instructions for operating as assigned by the Production Supervisor to achieve the daily targeted Safely & quality production ,addition to maintaining the machine in a proper working condition through daily checks and appropriate maintenance activities.
- Conducting CIP efficiently as per CIP matrix , as well as reducing production wastage and controlling the automation system in a manner that ensures continuous production with minimum breakdown or discrepancies
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all equipment on the entire process area.
- To maintain a clean and hygienic working environment around the area as per AIB standards
- Clean and sanitize Process equipment to meet legal and quality standards and complete any other cleaning activities defined by Management.
- To be able to Adjust the Parameters of the HPE & Homo according to the production run.
- Complete log books, Quality Assurance Records, and line documentation as required ( SQCDM board ,Cute forms ..)
- Track and record downtime and its causes along with other relevant Production indicators (i.e. QCDM), use downtime codes, perform safety and quality checks and audits, and take action and make recommendations based on these results.
- Take samples to the Lab from all stages of Process to make sure that it meets our standards and specifications.
- To summarize all activities, production status to the following Shift operator for proper handover.
- Participate in Triton implementation in Process , Dairy PM , & Neptun Audit with Quality
- Lab samples on time, and control the CCP points in the area.
- To do the check list of PM along with the Maintenance technicians and Supervisor to check all the valves, tanks, and equipment in his area.
- Development of SOP's, OPL & working Instruction
- 3-5 years of Dairy Operations Experience as an Operator in Dairy production is mandatory
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve OE 70% target
- Zero accidents in his line
- 100% compliance for AM & cleaning standards.
- One safety tag / week
- One OPL / month
- Milk Losses <= 2%
- Dairy processing knowledge
- Trouble shooting skills
- Documentation skills
- Preventive maintenance knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- System implementation skills
- Working methods skills
- Problem solving skills
- Dairy production knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Coaching skills