We are hiring a Chemical Engineer for one of our Oil & Gas service clients to be based in Kurdistan on a major block. A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience is required . Prior Kurdistan experience is an advantage. Client will cover travelling costs, visa, and accommodation.
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintain products; assist in commercialization.
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements. Apply usability procedures and principles at project or product-line level or through customer input.
- Build prototypes, products, and systems for testing; set up and run laboratory simulations.
- Design testing procedures and coordinate testing. Conduct tests, document results, and develop client presentation.
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, codes, and other artifacts.
- Evaluate engineering approaches and risks to produce and iterate development plans.
- Train and support clients and field representatives.
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
- Contribute to design standards and support design reuse.
- Author technical reports, papers, articles, presentations, and patents.
- University Degree in the Chemical Engineering & Equivalent.
- 10 years relevant experience with international clients.
- A broad technical and managerial knowledge base, coupled with multi-disciplinary depth of skills in Process Engineering.
- A high degree of original thinking, judgement, critical analysis, and problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Strong written and oral skills to effectively articulate ideas to team members and contractors from abroad spectrum of disciplines.
- Excellent communications and Management skill.
- Excellent leadership and Team building skills.
- High level of competency in use of computers.