A major Oil & Gas services company in Erbil is seeking a QA/QC Engineer with electrical and instrumentation background who will be responsible for inspections and verification of all electrical and instrumentation work, including materials, equipment and cabling. Must speak English and have at least 3 years' of experience in this field, as well as a diploma in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge base of company operations and a clear understanding of business processes, systems and inherent risks associated with them.
- Participate in identifying and evaluating the organization’s audit risk areas and provide input to the instructions, documents, technical specifications and details regarding electrical and instrumentation equipment.
- Study, analyze and establish inspection requirements as well as create and implement test forms and procedures.
- Follow inspection and test plan for the electrical and instrumentation works and carry out the inspections and tests, record findings and prepare various reports.
- Carry-out inspection of works, as directed by approved inspection and test plan.
- Investigate/anticipate work problems and take/recommend suitable action to correct deficiencies.
- Ensure that all paper work required (i.e. test and inspection reports, material inspection reports, etc.) has been completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering.
- Knowledge of industry and general oilfield criteria, requirements, standards and governing bodies’ documents and documentation.
- Proper English Language writing and communication skills.
- Good communication skills internally and with clients.
- Microsoft Office skills, general internet and emailing knowledge.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in field.