MSELECT is looking to hire a Tendering & Contract Coordinator for a logistics client in Erbil. 3 years of experience in a similar role is requested. English fluency is a must.
The Tendering & Contract Coordinator is required to organize and participate in the preparation and submission of tenders, bids and RFQs and in preparing the technical package and other related documents needed for submitting tenders, proposals and RFQs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Read and understand all bids, ITTs and RFQ proposals and actively participate in responding to bids, ITTs and RFQ proposals from the date of receiving until the closure date.
- Collate and prepare the documentation required for main proposal package to fulfill the requirements of the clients.
- Support and assist contract team for preparing and submitting tenders and RFQs.
- Ensure that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Collate and ensure proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
- Register and participate in global logistics networks.
- Ensure that all Tenders and bids are executed according to Tender Process and internal requirements with Tender Milestones and Tender Review Meetings.
- Oversees full lifecycle of proposal development, including planning, scheduling and managing competitive proposals, with end-to-end ownership and command of proposal development and related support processes.
- Clearly define the executive summary and company background in relation to Scope of Work and Services offered to Customer and identify any clarifications or exceptions.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Excellent knowledge in tendering and contracting processes.
- Very good knowledge in logistics, oil and gas industry and QHSE.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, project, mailing and presentation software.
- Extensive experience of working on large documents with large volumes of information.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Trained in fields related to Tendering, contracting and/or procurement Skills.
- Experience in review and structuring contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent ability in writing and organizing documents.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Understand interdisciplinary relations and requirements.
- Ability to provide open and direct dialogue with clients/customers.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Organizational Skills/Time Management
- Ability to manage change
- Cost aware
- Proactive / committed approach
- Good team player
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.