MSELECT is looking to hire a Tendering and Contract Manager for a logistics and warehousing provider in Erbil, 5 years of experience in the same field in requested, fluency in English is a must.
Tender & Contract Manager has the responsibility to organize and supervise preparation and submission of tenders, bids and RFQs and responsible to prepare the technical package and other related documents needed for submitting tenders, proposals and RFQs.
Read and understand tender packages and RFQ proposals
Write and prepare the main proposal package to fulfill the requirements of the RFQ
Support and assist contract team for preparing and submitting tenders and RFQs
Supervise the tenders and contract processes
Collate and ensure proper documentation within the tendering and contract process
Coordinate the preparation and submission of Request for Quotations (RFQs) and other tender documents that are responsive to client requirements and in compliance with company objectives are completed in a timely manner
Register and participate in global logistics networks
Perform other related duties as required
Ensure that all Tenders are executed according to Tender Process and internal requirements with Tender Milestones and Tender Review Meetings.
Oversees full life-cycle of proposal development, including planning, scheduling and managing competitive proposals, with end-to-end ownership and command of proposal development and related support processes.
Clearly defines Scope of Work and Services offered to Customer and identifies any clarifications or exceptions. Coordinates responses to the Customer’s inquiries and /or clarifications
- Excellent knowledge in tendering and contracting processes
- Very good knowledge in logistics, oil and gas industry and QHSE
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant fields
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, project, and presentation software.
- Extensive experience of working on large documents with large volumes of information
- Fluent in the English language
- Strong negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in review and structuring contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent ability in writing and organizing documents
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines essential
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- Understand interdisciplinary relations and requirements
- Ability to provide open and direct dialogue with stakeholders
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Interpersonal skills, including but not limited to:
- Organizational Skills/Time Management
- Ability to manage change
- Professional delivery
- Cost aware
- Results focused
- Proactive / committed approach
- Good team player
Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.