An internet services company based in Sulaymaniyah is looking for a Radio Access Network Manager.
- Responsible for Radio Access Network Budgeting and projects implementation related to access Network planning.
- Prepare the Network Design & Procedure, Documents for all the Transmission network entities.
- Manage Technical Budget & Business Planning (Transmission Network) including OPEX and CAPEX.
- Handle and monitor New Technology Projects carried on by the company or the third party vendor.
- Finalize the Annual Budgets, placing the POs and following the on-time delivery of equipment.
- Coordinate with different Vendors to finalize terms and scope of work
- Crave out strategy for quality improvement and cost effectiveness.
- Define goals for team to achieve department’s objectives effectively.
- Redesign of existing processes for enhanced resource utilization.
- Manage performance evaluation of the team members and counseling for improvement.
- Ensure smooth communication between management and team
- Conduct training need analysis of team to ensure proper training and development and career growth
- Ensure that the Transmission Network KPI are met within timelines
- Ensure continuous Network Optimization and effective Inventory Management
- Provide direct and detail reporting for work and projects to the direct manager.
- Create and maintain the hardware and software roadmap for the radio access network elements in the TMNL network.
- Stay updated with the system and radio ancillaries equipment vendor’s SW/HW roadmaps.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor in Radio frequency engineering or Master in Project Management will be preferred.
- Minimal 5 years work experience in relevant network design areas and experienced in a senior position in relevant network design areas in the mobile industry.
- In depth knowledge of GSM, UMTS, WLAN and LTE network principles and design (e.g. 2G and 3G radio networks, LTE radio network.
- The Radio Access Network Manager is responsible for the selection, design and the introduction of the radio access network platforms (e.g. 2G, 3G, LTE, Macro, Micro, Nano, Femto, repeaters WiFi, etc…).
- Good knowledge of optical transmission system
- Good knowledge in one or several of the following suppliers’ equipment’s: Alcatel-Lucent, ZTE, Ericsson, NSN, Huawei
- Good knowledge of microwave system
- Good understanding of IP networking
- Possess an in-depth knowledge/skill and is also able to apply this knowledge/skill to solve complex problems and issues through simple, easy to maintain and robust solutions.
- Project Management.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Proactive management techniques
- Good presentation
- Negotiations & analytical skills
- Team management
- Negotiations Skills.