We are urgently looking to hire TI Field Supervisor with minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience for one of our international Telecom clients to be based in Kerman.
Responsible for assisting, implementing and supervising various work activities related to installation and implementation of company equipment in LTE TDD/FDD sites in a roll out project while adhering to the client’s specifications.
- Coordinates with installation teams to meet the agreed work schedule which has been instructed by the Team Leader.
- Supervises Telecom Implementation Technicians on site and takes charge of generating deficiency report.
- Ensures that installation teams are working according to the health and safety plan.
- Ensures that quality and standards are met as per customer request.
- Generates Material Order List & arranges for material delivery to site.
- Ensures that all snags/deficiencies related to roll out plan are addressed in order to obtain acceptance and to provide the documents required for the preparation of site folder/s.
- Attends technical site surveys & PATs scheduled by the customer.
- Generates reports as required by the Team Leader and the Manager.
- Adhere to all ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements as determined by the organization
Communications and Working Relations:
- TI Team Leader, Civil Works Team Leader, Logistics Team, Customer
Decision Making Authority and Responsibility:
- Coordinates with the TI Team Leader and/or Manager
- Gives instructions to TI Team
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Work experience of at least 3 years in telecom implementation field.
- GSM Overview (high level, with simplified diagrams)
- TI Site Installation
- MW Installation...
- Quality (detailed with photographs of bad practices or snags, vs good practices or model site installation)
- Safety Induction
- LTE TDD/FDD commissioning and integration
- Fluency in English is required.
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience as TI Field Supervisor.
- Related Bachelor degree is preferable.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- Iranian Nationality.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.