MSELECT is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager, CPE Strategy & Management for a large group holding company based in Sulaimaniya. Must speak Kurdish, Arabic and English.
- Develop and manage the CPE product portfolio for Company, from development, strategic planning, marketing programs, vendor negotiations and customer solution definitions.
- Be the single point of contact for all CPE vendors to coordinate go-to-market strategy and ensure the partnership’s benefits are maximized.
- Development and management of the CPE solution placement matrix to align the best CPE solution to each market reality and requirements.
- Ensure that Company has a seamless and harmonize CPE strategy across all markets.
- Point of escalation from the in-country sales and pre-sales architects on CPE vendor specific issues.
- Increase Company competitiveness by ensuring that the best most adequate CPEs are used in alignment with customer’s requirements and market pricing.
- Monetize the features and functionalities of the different vendor’s solutions to increase customer’s services recurrent revenue.
- Engage with sales and marketing teams to provide support in large opportunities and Customers engagements.
- Define the strategy and roadmap for the assigned product/service portfolio
- Set and manage pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals and remain market competitive.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnership opportunities.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product portfolio.
- Develop sales tools and collateral in conjunction with the marketing department.
- Brief and train the Customer Care, sales, Marketing and after-sales organizations.
- Establishing and monitoring Key Performance Indicators for Products, and taking corrective or re-enforcement actions where appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales Engineering, Product Marketing Management, and Product Business Development in the Telco or telecommunication vendor industry or any related field.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Combines marketing know-how with technical understanding and has experience in both areas.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding time-frames.
- Ability to focus in following a long term strategy with ability to adapt to new changing frame conditions.
- Highly organized with experience managing multiple projects on tight deadlines and with great attention to detail.
- Is willing to serve as a products’ soul.
- Be highly creative, innovative and resourceful.
- Ability to cope with ambiguity
- Ability to drive to clarity, consensus and closure
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Can work with people from all cultures and company levels with minimum authority.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills
- High attention to detail.
- Project management skills.
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability of interface with all levels of the organization, including executive leadership team.
- Strong analytical skills and computer skills.
- Expertise in creating documents in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Education University degree in Marketing, finance, computer engineering or related field
- Language English, Arabic, Kurdish