A major global Oil and Gas company is looking for a Training Coordinator will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, coordination, and facilitation of the department training and development programs. The Training Coordinator will be working in the Transportation Department and based in Basra – South Rumaila HQ
The Training coordinator role includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees.
- Inform employees about training options.
- Map out training plans for individual employees
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
- Maintain employee training records
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees
- Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation, attendance and training data
- Liaises with the Client Department to finalise the delegate list
- Gathers all required delegate information (name, passport number, ID, etc).
- Coordinates training requirements with Business Support, HR and PCSM.
- Coordinates with training provider to ensure all pre-course information is available and transferred to the delegates prior to the course.
- Confirm that all delegates have correct course start-up information and travel documents (if required)
- Ensures delegates understand what is and what is not covered by the course provider. This includes internet access, phone usage, meals, hotel accommodation, etc.
- On specific occasions, the training coordinator may be required to accompany the delegates during the course. In this case the training coordinator will act as the focal point for all delegate queries and issues.
- Issue feedback forms to all delegates and collect their feedback.
- Preparing annual Training plans for the department
Criteria & Qualification
- The Training Coordinator must be bi-lingual in the Arabic and English languages and have enough experience with Microsoft Office programmes. Also should be able to manage multitasking, working under pressure and excellent communicating skills.
- Be Iraqi nationals and based in Basra
- Training Coordinator experience
- This is a 12 month contract
Graduate: BSc/BA in Management or English.