MSELECT is looking for a Network Administrator for a Power Plant based in Sulaimaniya. Must hold a B.Sc. in IT, Computer Engineering Network Engineering or Communication Engineer and speak Kurdish and English.
- Ensure the effective operation and management of the power plant network and communication environments including items such as network connectivity and devices, email systems, data backup and recovery procedures, Windows domain environment, PABX and associated communication devices, Cisco based routers and switches.
- Coordination, implementation and decommissioning of field based server and communications infrastructure.
- Monitor server’s infrastructure and resolve problems as they occur/ escalate as necessary.
- Monitor WAN links performance and follow up to ISP's to resolve any issues.
- Escalate any issues to the next level as necessary.
- Maintain a reliable daily system backup in all work sites.
- Support IT customers in their effective use of desktop platform services including Windows 7, MS Office, and standard web browsers.
- Ensure that all unresolved IT incidents are properly documented, monitored and escalated to appropriate IT service providers for resolution.
- University Graduate in IT, Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering, Networking Engineering or Similar.
- Microsoft certification or any other relevant industry qualifications is preferred.
- Current hardware and software support experience.
- 2- 3 years experience in Supporting and Administering a Microsoft (Windows) server and workstation environment.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent English and Kurdish and preferably Arabic communication skills (both written and oral).
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify and solve problems and escalate when appropriate.