MSELECT is looking for a Transport Administrative Assistant for a major global Oil and Gas client in Basrah, minimum experience of not less than 3 years, the candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English
Reporting to the Deputy Transport Manager and working as part of the Transport Team, the Transport Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the day to day administration of Transport in the organisation.
- Provides full admin and clerical support to the Dep Transport Manager, including scanning, faxing and copying to management;
- Performs data entry and record keeping;
- Prepares reports, drafts, memos and emails;
- Assists in the development and distribution of staff schedules;
- Produces and/or assists in the production of all required internal and external reports;
- Regularly reviews progress on standard department deliverables and reports back to Deputy Transport Manager, for appropriate action to ensure timely completion of all department tasks;
- Coordinates liaison activities with other agency departments;
- Maintains a proper and user friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents; and Creates and maintains useful databases for the Deputy Transport Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English;
- Previous experience of working in an Administrative Assistant role within a busy fast moving office environment;
- Computer literate with excellent experience of working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Able to demonstrate previous experience working with spreadsheets, graphs and collation of data; and
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work schedules and loads.
Previous experience of working within a fleet/truck or logistics organisation
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.???????