MSELECT are looking for a brand sales manager to be based in Sulaimaniya, for one of our clients a large holding group.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Allocate sales targets among sales representatives, and motivate and coach internal sales people on how to achieve business sales targets.
- Follow up and monitor sales target achievements.
- Develop action plans to increase performance and productivity of under-performing individuals by on-the-job training, in addition to new staff training.
- Cover sales representative duties during their absence.
- Determine distribution line efficiency.
- Prepare daily and weekly sales reports.
- Prepare a monthly coverage report.
- Provide incentive reports to his superior.
- Prepare monthly and weekly time plan reports.
- Increase selling points on a monthly basis.
- Monitor visibility and availability of company`s product in all point of sales.
- Follow up and monitor customers' credit balance.
- Checking cash and inventory on a monthly basis.
- Organize staff leaves and replacement.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in biological, pharmacy, veterinary, medicine or related major.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales and marketing is required.
- Be able to travel inside and outside Iraq frequently.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic are required.
- High analytic and management skills.
- Strong relationship skills.